The William Fogg Library was established in 1907 for the residents of Eliot by a trust from Dr. John S. H. Fogg in memory of his father, William Fogg.
The modern library must be a place of education, entertainment, research, and information. The library also believes in preserving the valuable records of the past, and strives to preserve and conserve the books in the Fogg Collection as well as many titles of local and regional history.
Selected William Fogg Public Library images:
- William Fogg Library, Eliot, 1907
- Pleasant Street Home, Eliot ,1910
- A Centennial Celebration Home, Eliot, 1910
- Rosemary Cottage, Eliot, ca. 1900
- Leighton Plaque, Eliot, 1910
- Libbey Home, Eliot, 1910
- Durgin Home, Eliot, 1910
- Drake House, Eliot, 1910
- Centennial Parade float, Eliot, 1910
- Charles Cole Home, Eliot,1910
- Bittersweet, Eliot,1910
- Centennial Celebration, Eliot, 1910